This is the list from the Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of El Paso Scholarships offered and the grade level eligibility:
- Bishop's Scholarship (6th - 12th grades)
- Faith Scholarship (K - 8th grades)
- Elizabeth Wiehe Scholarship Fund (PK - 8th grades)
- The William Randolph Hearst Scholarship Fund
- Rev. Msgr. Francis J. Smith Scholarship Fund (PK - 8th grades)
- Sisters Caroline & Cecilia, OSF Scholarship Fund for Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Community (PK - 12 grades)
- The Sonador Scholarship Fund
- The Marc and Michelle Zayas Scholarship Fund (PK - 8th grades)
Contact the school office for more information about applying.
St. Raphael School makes use of FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to help us evaluate requests for financial aid. If you would like to complete an application online, click here
Once the information has been processed and verified by FACTS, it will be reviewed by the Pastor and Principal to determine the amount of tuition assistance needed; the information will be treated confidentially.
If you would like more information about the company, feel free to visit their Web site at www.factsmgt.com.
FACTS works with nearly 5,000 educational institutions and over a million families each year, helping them achieve their goals. They have been in business since 1986 and specialize in working with schools like ours.